You can never have too many shoes!

In a world where body shape changes so fast, and believe me I know all about it. I have been through 4 pregnancies, 2 courses of medication that caused super fast weight gain and one that caused the reverse one thing remains fairly constant (at least once we finish growing) - the size of our feet.  While my waist may have fluctuated from a size 8 to a size 16 and back again my feet remained at their happy size 7. So while I scoured the charity shops and bargain rails for clothes and my wardrobe was varying from flouncy frocks to hide the baby bulge to tailored suits to show off the curvy bits then into skinnies and t's. my shoe collection continued to grow as I never felt bad about buying a new pair of shoes as my feet were always happy.

So next time you look in the mirror and don't like what you see look down and remember how beautiful the bottom of your legs always look in a funky pair of shoes.

Check out these beauties - I couldn't resist them because of the name 'The Ravens'! by Wychkraft Clothing

 
and more on instagram.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXZ9dkwF_mq/?taken-by=wychkraftclothing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the endless to do list.....